Thursday 13 September 2012

Angelo Henriquez ready to 'improve physically'


New Manchester United signing Angelo Henriquez has stated that he will have to “improve physically” in order to stake a claim for a regular place in Sir Alex Ferguson‘s starting eleven.

The 18-year-old striker arrived at Old Trafford with a burgeoning reputation in his native Chile, where he has scored 11 goals in 17 league appearances for Universidad de Chile and 14 goals in 9 games at Under-20 international level this calender year. 

But, despite a promising start to his career, Henriquez admitted that in order to cope with the rigorous demands of the Premier League, he will have to be at the top of his game both technically and physically.

He told Radio Bio Bio: "I won't ask to be given some minutes and nor will I pretend I'm better than I really am."

"I have to go step by step. I have to adapt and improve physically."

"I'm training and looking to get an opportunity.

"There are many things I have to improve to reach the level of Manchester United."


Source:Goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment